Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CRAZY~!!!

yes~as u see...
im going to be crazy alr...
i wanna REST more n more...
keep studying n working after completed my SPM...
nvr rest after tat...


having a lot of hamper in this month...><


my studies is going better...
bt my assigment n presentation is quite annoying...
(juz ignore me my dear if u dun knw wat i meant for...bcoz im crazy alr...)


bt tat s juz a small case...


what s really cause me ki xiao(crazy) ?
yeep~ i do love work in kindergarten...
i do like to live with my kids...
i do like to do/play/share everythings with my kids...
they r juz like a clean paper which full with colours except black...
i LOVE them so muchchchchch~~~


bt what does u do on them?
do u use to love them?
care their feeling?
i dun think so~~~


i use to kick u off if u keep hurt my kids~!!!
dun drag others anymore...
it doesn't make sense if u keep doing those such things...
what s the point of meeting?
it s come to litle...fruitless...
close it straightway is nt good...???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment