Monday, October 10, 2011

STOP

can u jux simply stop it?
Im tiring...
stop keep on complaining u r lack of money...
I had gave up my dream bcoz of ur nonsense...
you rather spend my money on a mahjong table, 4-digit-number...
Yes...im appreciate u, u r the one who raised me up...
Can I know im ur only kid?
Am i?
I have a brother right? But sometimes its seem like not!
Im only 18! Im only a little girl who suppose to have a happy, funny school life in this age!
But did I ever complaint it to u?
Definately NO!
Im only a little girl u know? But im the only one who support the whole family...
I have a funny father who not working for month? I have a smart brother who holding a diploma cert n not working for weeks? I have a kind mother who only a nanny with a lowest salary...im 18 but turn 19 soon, im the youngest n stupidiest in this family...im holding a DAMN BAD SPM's result n having the highest salary in this family...
Can u imagine how suck is tat?
Yes...im jux fine even I couldn't go through my dream...but then ok...
U never appreciate what I had paid for this family...u broke it again n again...
Thank you n I love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment