Saturday, July 3, 2010

enjoy the simple things in ur life^^

6.6.2010
going to BROGA HILL with my dearest mummy, aunty yen,aunty tin, cousin boy,hawers n ying...
wake up around 4 something...
my mummy, aunty yen, aunty tin,n cousin boy were nt sleep at all...
they were just play the pocker card...
n i was sleep till dun wan to wake up xD
have our breakfast at MC DONALD xD
unfortunately...tak sempat to see the sunrise...
bcoz we all forgot to bring the flshlight xD
damn many ppl...
quite crowded...
meet a group of scouts...
n pbsm...
the couch glass is almost higher than me xD
have snap some pis with my cousin boy which stood on the huge stone...xD
bt in my aunty's camera...

19.6.2010
going to THAI CLUB with my mummy, aunty yen, aunty tin, cousin boy, cousin keat ^^

three 38 sister...xD
I LIKE THIS PIC MOST with my liang mama^^
i swear...im not bad...
i just follow n have a look...
i was just sat n drink my coke...
i din enjoy it at all...
may b u can say im KOLOT...
my mummy n aunty is craziest than me...xD
they asked me to open-minded...
but i cant when i saw some disgusting guys...
yes~i saw a couple is coming out from a toilet together...
i saw a malay girl non-stop of shake her body...
n a malay guy has go n dance with her for a while...
n they start to kiss for a few minutes...
then the guy just leave after done it...
y the girl can easy to let someone xxxx huh?!
cant understand, really...
a mabuk kaki is try to hamsap my mummy n my aunty...
bt i was pulling his hand from my mummy's shoulder...
n im throwing ice to his hand when he try to hug my aunty...
he also try to hamsap a girl who sat behind me...
the girl is scared n stood nearly n nearly my mum...
i just berpura-pura want to stand up n push my chair behind...
just wan to stop the mabuk kaki nearest the girl...
yes~!
the mabuk kaki start to said smthg to me...
he notice im trying to stop his hamsap action...
i just shout : 什么?!!!
he asked me stop halang him...
haha~my cousin boy is pulling him to aside...
of coz i saw alot of hamsap ah bak...haiz~
yes~i do knw some girls is paksa to do this...
although is nt a good job...
bt at the same moment...
we need to thanks them...
bcoz they can help to reduce the rapist (perogol)...


20.6.2010
its FATHER'S DAY...
we were going out n celebrate with my ah gong...
n we meet 988...
my uncle lai n cousin emerson have join their games...
they won some roti...xD
n also ALL 4 OF THE TICKET OF TOY STORY3...
988 is asked the participants sing a song...
uncle lai is sang " 世上只有爸爸好" xD
n cousin emerson is sang leehom's song...
the second round is asked them to act a cartoon...
bt cousin emerson is dancing as a robot...
they straightway give 2 of the ticket to cousin emerson...
n the remain six participants(included uncle lai) is quite funny...
some of them act as robot, little pig pig, rabbit so on...
n my uncle lai is act 超人爸爸 xD
n they asked all of the audience shout out the number who act the most good...
my uncle lai is no.6...
n our family member is around 30++...
so u think who won the ticket? xD
YES~! my uncle lai won...
(honestly, the other 5 participants is better than my uncle lai, no matter singing or roll play)
here some pics...




27.6.2010
have a lunch with my mummy, aunty tin, aunty mei, cousin yang,jason, quan n ying^^
going to ald town which located at jalan kuching...
order 3 set ...xD

 n 1 set of this...

 it s mine ^^

 
somemore white coffee n my hazelnut coffee...
forgot to capture...><


nothing special...just recommend u all some good things^^
 
go n hv a try...
damn nice...
brother bought this in a japanese shop which call 100 yen shop...
located around a restaurent which call babylon...

somemore which going to waterfall n moutian pigs at ampang...
lazy to continue liao xD
ll update next time...if im still free like today^^

No comments:

Post a Comment