Wednesday, March 17, 2010

abnormal person is here...xD

have a bad mood in this few day...
dont knw the reason...
*no working = no money = bored = cant go anyway = cant buy anything...
*can only sat in home n watch all the drama+movie = do some revision during my free time = improove my BI via this website: http://dict.cn/ ...
this is my life?
the only thing im still weak in is...
MAKE-UP
what to do...
im nt willing to improove my make-up skill eventhought i ve a lot of time to do so...
n...
my auntie has helped me a lot...
teach me how to put the bb cream, foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow n bla bla bla...
asking me watch 女人我最大...
but...
i turn it off n watch my favorite drama...
eventhought the show havent start...xD
(watch from PPTV)

k...
yesterday...
i ve go to find my teacher moneyface n ask for job...
teaching the kindergarten...
k...
he let me teach a student 1st...
see whether i ve patient or nt...
k...
its a bit weird...
bcoz...
i think im more suit to play with him but nt teaching...
haha...xD
n...
waiting for his answer...
whether he want hire me or nt...
so im still sitting at home...xD

erm...
forgive my chicken bi...
i ll try my best to write in bi in my later post...
pls correct me if gt any problem...^^

wanna delete all the rubbish thingie in my mind 1st....
1. select the memories which u want to delete...
( no money, bored...bla bla bla)
2. click delete...
LOADING
.
.
.
.
3. finish...

its a HAPPY RAINY day...xD
ignore me...kakaka xD

No comments:

Post a Comment