Sunday, February 7, 2010

长篇大论--baking

k...
continue guys...
actually i wanna continue post 3 articles...
but u all guys know im using the 'Potong ONE'...

so...
lets continue...
last saturday...
after spring-cleaning...
i was going to my aunty's house...
n learn the cookies n almond biscuit...^^

k...
failed to upload photo again...
but nvr mind...
bcoz after 2years...
i ll potong P1...xD

but actually...
im juz going n sitting more than doing...
hahaxD

but...
no worry...
last time i had going loke loke's house n learning...

so...
i have borrow the electricoven with my aunty...
n baking it by myself...^^

after working...
10pm something...
i start to mix all the materials...
1 butter, 1 egg-yolk, almond, chocolate chips...

first...
rubs granulose like sweet dumplings...
then using a fork n gently according to gets down...
so u can see gt some patern on ur cookies...

baking time...
20mins 120’C...
n my mum was helping me to rubs n design my cookies...

try to guess...
whats the time we finish at all...

haha xD
YEEPI~!
we finish at 1.20 A.M...
a bit admiring my self arr~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment