Friday, February 12, 2010

before i go back 2 my hometown~

now is 12++...
wanna back to my hometown later...
so i quickly come here n continue my story...
about that day i go to inter-excel (stewardess's college)...


first n foremost...
thx to my cousin who fetch me go n back...
the college is around pavilion...


fortunately...
the traffic was not jame...
bcoz my cousin was moving house...
n he said will come n fetch me at1pm...
the class was start at 2pm...
but he late...he come at 1.30++...
but luckily i sempat reach there...^^


first she ask me the fill the intake form...
then the class was start...
n she berlanja me  chrysanthemum tea leh~ ^^
the consular start to explain what we will learn...
grooming, make-up n blah blah...
at began...
actually i dun wanna take any course n juz go for interview...
but...
think deeply...
since i duno how to make-up,
i duno how to wear the high heels...
n after listen what the consular told me...
n i found tat im juz knowless...
wanna learn GEOGRAFI...
since im sciens class student...
i throw all my geografi thingie after pmr...^^
luckily she juz ask me a few of simple question...^^


after that she let me join the senior class...
k...
im shock when im enter the class...
they all looks pretty...
sat straightly...
slim n gt 2 stewards only...
since i cant gap lengzai.... T^T
n the teacher is a ex-stewardess...
n she looks pretty u know?!
u cant imagine she had 3 childrens already...^^


k...
after that...
she measure my height...165cm pass^^
n she gt 3 different height n colous geh line on a wall...
she ask me try to touch the orange line which is the most lower...
n she looks so gay...
since im juz strecht my hand n touch the middle one by easily...haha xD
n she ask me standing on tiptoes n touch the highest line...
yeepi~! im done~! n touch over the line~ xD


all procedure had done...
n i ll open my school on 27 feb...
k...
it s after CNY...


a bit tired already...
i start my working after 2 days of SPM had finish...
n non-stop of working until now...
yesterday gt many customer wanna do the nailservice...
(since i wrote handservice in my cash memo n orxon said it sound like YELLOW)
i non-stop n repeat the same steps...
cuticle oil, cuticle pusher, emry board, shining buffer, base coat, base colour, stamp, top coat...
u all try to think i repeat the samethings...
n my break time is coming n my stomach is very pain...
 but im still do this for them...
until 7++...
luckily yesteday gt pasar malam...
since my canteen was close at 7pm...


after eating...
chit chat with benz...
n back to work at 8++...
chit chat with zila...
chit chat with christine(elianto), fiza(elianto), orxon n joan...
n....
FINALLY my rush hour is coming...
n joan juz scolding me: i hate u, ask u to accompany me until 10pm u dun wan...blah blah blah...
since jusco will close at 12pm in this few days so she need to work until 10pm...^^
bt im juz normal...
since im nt under jusco...
elianto more pity...
need to stay until 12pm...

k...
guys...
time to go...
wanna said 新年快乐 in advance...
love u all...
n 5B ...
after CNY...
our meeting time is around the corner...^^
see you...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment