Thursday, March 31, 2011

aiyoyo~

readed back my previous blog---
juz realized im a blog-lover in the PAST xD
sure would coming up n post somethings which special+nonsence around 5-6 times per week.
do like to post every little things which occured in my school+tuition+bla blah blahh.

now adays geh orang like me?!
ngiak ngiakk ngiakkk
 ada mood datanglah...
tak ada mood pergilah...

what im aiyoyo for?!
the new teacher came on monday but gone on tuesday=.='''
lol~
btw,,,i cant also force her punya lah~
she felt this job was nt suit her mah...
as what im think xD
she too soft~
yes!!!
althought im quite childish infront of urs...
but when u ask my students...
i assure them will answer u im like garang like harimau xD
stop talking about my teaching life liao~
tell urs a secret~
pls keep it well n dont tell others yah~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i became more n more n more pretty liao xD
dont urs think so?!

no lah~
my bro n i decided to give mommy n daddy a birthday suprises^^

No comments:

Post a Comment