Thursday, March 17, 2011

我又回来了 xD

im coming back...
solved my super duper veli beli kacau punya problem...
ya ya ya,,,is quite emo recently...
but recover as soon after meet up with my dearEST frz...
my bee bee n loke loke...xD
BEE i knw u r reading my blog xD
btw,,,wanna say THANK YOURS for willing to listen my complaint...
i knw im talk-active,,,
the every times we're dating out...
even im the one who talk a LOTTTT...
bt urs nvr nvr nvr feel like im soooooo sibuk with cakap...
even im the one who finished the dishes at LASTTTT...
bt urs still willing to wait for me...
i knw urs will nvr let me alone due to im too CUTE xD

yup yup yup...
having SNOWFLAKE at KOTA DAMANSARA(see im still remember the place leh~)
even not really knw the way go **
abang kakak adik juz tengok picha ^^
 

im still wondering...
how many times we have going out...
but nvr take picture...
this is the very 1st time...
or perhaps we were bz-ing with chit-chat yah? xD
or perhaps I m bz-ing with chit-chat xD

wanna share some funny things with my blog-reader...
but going to keep all my stuff dulu lah~
going to genting 2morow...
although the place which im going the most xD
but after u solved yr problem,,,
n getting the chance to take a deep deep breath...
its feel so good,so nice,so comfort so erm so ermmmmm~
u-knw i-knw lah~xD

juz a short short post...
but its better the NOthing xD

No comments:

Post a Comment