Wednesday, March 23, 2011

lazy~

the lazy song
cant post it's video bcoz failed to found it's embeded code...
juz click in the link^^
found from nel's fb...
its super duper match with my ideas now...
TODAY I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING

yeah~im getting complaint by parents today...
one of my student who std5...
she failed her BM 1 due to her reckless...
n sure she gt rotan by me...
frankly speaking,,,
its not rotan pun...
its a LONG RULER!!!
her BM 2-karangan make me more speechless=.='''
its gaving 3 titles,
1] kawan karib saya
2]tuliskan pengalaman anda pada cuti sekolah yang lalu.
3]tuliskan sepucuk surat kepada sahabatmu tentang anda berpindah ke rumah baru...

she choosed NO3...
sure she done the format of surat...
n she began her isi with pada cuti sekolah yang lalu
w t f ><
whats wrong with her???
or its my problem...
im still thinking of that every day!!!

another paper which make me more=.=' is her BI 2
its really make me speechless
what i teached,,,
she juz throw back to me,,,
after that,,,i gave the same questions to her...
she can DONE it u-know???

other student is getting rotan for their reckless...
but i couldn't rotan her,,,
what ll my students think of???
otherwise...its UNFAIR ok???

yesterday,,,
discussed with my mom abt MH & SIA's recruitment...
i decided to go for interview...
waited for a year, n its wasted if i din go,,,
im nt sure whether how long i should wait for...
the first respon of my mom is:
你一定要去做酱的工咩?你表做不能的咩?做一份安安定定的工不是更好?
现在这样的世界,你能确保你有命去享咩?
ended up she spoke out...
i know she opposed me when im taking the course...
but she nvr tell me abt her opinion...
she juz keeped quiet n show me a poker face...
and my dad thought me taking clerk but nt stewardess...
how should i tell him:
爸,我去飞啊~
im going to kill some one soon~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment