Thursday, March 31, 2011

opened back^^

as urs know,,,
the every time i closed my blog...
bcoz im syok lah~
not lah...
im juz re-designed my blog nia...

yes~
im going to quit from the teaching life...
so changed my blog skin too...xD
i found this out of hundred blog skin...
but still failed to found "一见钟情" geh blog skin...

if urs ever leave comment in my chat box...
sure urs know my chat box has a cow cow punya...
i lost it T^T
im so proud n excited when i successed to create it...
its teaching by my blogger-friend>miyuki...
she closed her blog n we lost contract T^T
i lost my cow cow at the same moment, yiak~><

btw,,,im still finding a music box...
yes~i do have a music box before but...
not so suit me...
it cant play a song smoothly but always hang hang dei...
so im juz deleted it **

dont know the reason...
i do love to blog my every little things recently yah~

bye bye...
its 11:05pm now...
havent take bath xD
IM NOT LAT TAT MAU
i do like to take bath before bed nia...




No comments:

Post a Comment