Monday, January 25, 2010

午夜凶铃(⊙_⊙;)

today...
afternoon...
i think 12 something...
my phone is ring...
but i tak sempat n answer the call...
then my mum geh phone is also ring...
haiz...is my bossie,christina...
aduh~
my mood had broken by her...


<( ̄oo, ̄)/: hello,nee yee arr~why u din msg me ur daily sales...
i: u said u ll call me every day n ask for the daily sales ma...
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: ya arr~ i got said i ll call u every day arr~?(i still keep that msg)
i: my credit is expired alr...so u said u call me everyday...
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: har...was so ma fan wor~u din hv other number which can msg me meh?
i: no wor...
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: credit expired can not msg me meh? (lol...aunty...u sound like never use prepaid card before arh...xD)
i: =.='the credit expired liao...how to msg u?
a few second ago。。。
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: erm~u email for me lor...ok?
i: email arr? ok! n...this few day geh sales is nt so good...bcoz our image plate sold $13, n ground floor gt a shop juz sold $6...
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: which shop?
i: etitude house...
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: orh~that one ar~no need care about it...they juz wanna clear their stock...korea is stop to send the products to them liao...so no worry...
i: n jusco here is so diam...bcoz carefoure gt big sales...buy a box of soft drink...n free 6 tins...so juz a bit of customer come here...susah nak buat lah~
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: orh~ ya arh~ (i feel her got a bit wu nai liao)
i: may i back early? bcoz is so dangerous if i back by bus...(actually is my dad fetch me geh~xD, sorry...my bossie...terpaksa yo lie u...┐(─__─)┌)
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: erm...can...early half an hour only...
i: k...n how much if wanna make the false nail...
<( ̄oo, ̄)/: $80 (wah~is so cheap har...so~my customer...i prefer to stick urself lar~xD)
blah~blah~blah~

so i found that...
how to stop her mouth...︿( ̄︶ ̄)︿
u start to complain b4 her start to complain u...
hahaha...xD


n i ask her how to do the 3D mold...
n she ask me searh the website...
n learn by myself...lol=.='
 http://www.konad.com.my/
take a look...
this is what m i work for right now...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment